LHS baseball postponed
The Lansing High varsity baseball game slated for 4 p.m. today at Turner High School has been postponed until Tuesday because of wet field conditions. The junior varsity contest, slated for the same start time at home, also has been pushed back to Tuesday.
Check lansingcurrent.com on Tuesday for further inclement weather updates about LHS sports.
More like this story
- Kansas City Connection: Library activities go way beyond books
- High court to hear Kansas plea to reinstate death sentences
- Artist hopes Bonner's 'Marble Crazy' event broadens horizons
- Feds: Hotel owners replaced legal workers with immigrants
- Bill would prohibit public agencies and schools in Kansas from collecting union dues