No baseball tonight
Lansing High's baseball game against Turner, originally slated for Monday but pushed back to 4 p.m. today because of rain, has been canceled again.
Neither the varsity game, which was to be played at Turner, nor the junior varsity contest, which was to be played at LHS, will be played because the fields are too wet from a severe thurnderstorm that struck Monday evening and brought nickel-sized hail.
More like this story
- Kansas student's budget documentary stirs controversy
- Kansas State researches using drones to protect crops
- Survivors of Jewish sites shooting victims plan remembrance
- Court revives lawsuit from ex-detective who exposed beating
- Kansas City Connection: Sorting through the hoopla of the Big 12 tournament