PTA to sponsor spring carnival
Lansing PTA will conduct a spring carnival with a fiesta theme from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. April 23 at Lansing Elementary School.
Events will include face painting, balloons, bingo and a moonwalk, among other attractions, said Robin Goebel, PTA president. The events are geared toward elementary-aged students.
Wristbands are available in advance for $10, which will allow students unlimited access to events. On the day of the carnival, tickets will be sold for 25 cents each, and no wristbands will be available. Goebel said students received an order form for wristbands to give to parents.
Goebel said the money raised would be used for the elementary and intermediate school students, but the PTA had not yet determined how.
More like this story
- Survivors of Jewish sites shooting victims plan remembrance
- Reno County spending money to keep jail smelling good
- Kansas Senate panel considering bill to ban abortion method
- Proposal to hike ag land taxes spawns backlash from Kansas farmers
- Kansas City Connection: Sorting through the hoopla of the Big 12 tournament