Kane inks with Kansas City Kansas Community College
Lansing High senior pitcher Jessica Kane signed her letter of intent Wednesday to play softball next year at Kansas City Kansas Community College.
Her parents, Rob and Nancy Kane, seated next to their daughter, and LHS softball coach Terry Cornett were on hand for the signing in the LHS school library.
More like this story
- Kansas City Connection: Sorting through the hoopla of the Big 12 tournament
- Kansas City Connection: Banjos and beignets
- Kansas City Connection: Record Store Day, Malcolm Gladwell and Third Thursday
- New Kansas rules would limit spending of welfare benefits
- Kansas City Connection: Library activities go way beyond books