LHS golf second at De Soto JV Tourney
Willcott, Kozak lead Lions with pair of 44s
De Soto Ryan Willcott and Max Kozak fired a pair of 44s and led the Lansing High junior varsity golf squad to a second-place finish at the De Soto JV Invitational Golf Tournament on Thursday at Oak Country Golf Club.
The tournament was a nine-hole competition on the par 36 course.
Baldwin won the team title with a 179, LHS was second with a 180 and Gardner was third in the nine-team field with a 191.
Willcott placed third overall and Kozak was fourth. Hank Price placed seventh with a 46 and Jeff Hoins was 11th with a 46. Kyle Hay fired a 57.
More like this story
- Kansas City Connection: City Market a hub for delicious ethnic food
- Artist hopes Bonner's 'Marble Crazy' event broadens horizons
- Bonner's Zumba classes create fitness 'family'
- Kansas City Connection: Sorting through the hoopla of the Big 12 tournament
- Salina company acquires 13 vintage record presses