Kindergarten Roundup is May 6
Lansing Elementary School will conduct its annual Kindergarten Roundup for the 2005-06 school year on Friday, May 6.
Prospective kindergartners will receive a vision and speech screening. Parents are asked to bring the child's updated immunization record and a certified birth certificate. Although the prospective kindergartner should attend, parents are asked not to bring other preschool-aged children.
Roundup sessions will last approximately one hour and will be conducted in three sessions.
Parents whose kindergartners' last names begin with A through I are to attend at 8:30 a.m.; those whose last names begin with J through R are to attend at 10 a.m.; those whose last names begin with S through Z are to attend at 1 p.m.
Regularly scheduled kindergarten classes will not take place on the Roundup Day.
For more information, contact the school, 727-1128.
More like this story
- 25 years on, disabilities act has changed lives of millions
- Basehor accordionist shares 'alien' instrument with grade schoolers
- Judge throws out Kansas man's murder conviction
- 9-year-old batboy honored at team's 1st game since his death
- 3 suspects in custody after high-speed police chase ends in Lawrence