Sports physicals available at LHS
Physical examinations will be made available to any Lansing athletes needing physicals to participate in school sports on May 7, 9 and 10 at Lansing High School.
Cost for the examination is $15, and students must sign up in the nurse's office.
Physicals will be performed on from noon to 3 p.m. on May 7, from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. on May 9 and from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. on May 10.
More like this story
- Survivors of Jewish sites shooting victims plan remembrance
- Feds: Hotel owners replaced legal workers with immigrants
- Officials to discuss program for Kansas food aid recipients
- Kansas City Connection: Sorting through the hoopla of the Big 12 tournament
- Employer sent to prison for hiring workers illegally in U.S.