Philip D. Hickson
graduated from the Army ROTC Leader Development and Assessment Course, also known as "Operation Warrior Forge," at Fort Lewis, Tacoma, Wash.
The primary focus of the 33-day course is to develop and evaluate each cadet's potential as a leader and
Hickson is the son of Wayne W. and Pat Hickson, Lansing.
The cadet graduated from a home school program in 2002 and is currently attending the University of Kansas, Lawrence.
More like this story
- Face to Face: Bonner Springs Senior Center's Gloria Ochoa
- Salina man hopes to transform flour mill, redevelop area
- Generating change: Ag Hall looks to reinfuse energy with Barnyard Babies event
- Kansas' broad marijuana bill attracts bulk of GOP votes
- Edwardsville councilman accused of making racist statements