Band Boosters to serve tacos
Lansing High School Band Boosters have scheduled their first fund-raiser of the new school year.
The boosters will have a Taco Supper from 5 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. Monday, Aug. 22, in the school's commons. Cost is a donation to the group.
The Taco Supper is scheduled the same day as the high school open house, which begins at 6 p.m., and a meeting of parents of LHS seniors, which begins at 7 p.m.
More like this story
- Kansas City Connection: Sorting through the hoopla of the Big 12 tournament
- GOP plan to overhaul Kansas school aid could move quickly
- Employer sent to prison for hiring workers illegally in U.S.
- Survivors of Jewish sites shooting victims plan remembrance
- Analysis: Kansas GOP lawmakers set up debate on higher taxes