Band Boosters to serve tacos
Lansing High School Band Boosters have scheduled their first fund-raiser of the new school year.
The boosters will have a Taco Supper from 5 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. Monday, Aug. 22, in the school's commons. Cost is a donation to the group.
The Taco Supper is scheduled the same day as the high school open house, which begins at 6 p.m., and a meeting of parents of LHS seniors, which begins at 7 p.m.
More like this story
- Young Royals fan who fought cancer has died
- Art festival, patriotic celebration to take over Downtown Bonner June 27
- Hanging of 'In Cold Blood' killers marks 50th anniversary
- New Kansas rules would limit spending of welfare benefits
- Kansas City Connection: Sorting through the hoopla of the Big 12 tournament