Football gear checkout starts tonight at LHS
Beginning at 6 p.m. today, juniors and seniors on the Lansing High football team may check out their equipment at the LHS weight room. Freshmen and sophomores will check out their equipment at 6 p.m. Friday.
A players-only team meeting will take place at 7 p.m. Sunday in the Lansing High School commons area. Two-a-day practices will begin at 6 a.m. Monday. The early session will last for a little more than an hour. The evening practice will last from 3:30 p.m. to 5:45 p.m.
More like this story
- New Kansas rules would limit spending of welfare benefits
- Kansas City Connection: Char Bar, Sleater-Kinney, Zubaz and giant Lego sculptures
- Kansas City Connection: Record Store Day, Malcolm Gladwell and Third Thursday
- Kansas abortion foes seek change in law to help with lawsuit
- BLHS student earns first in state academic competition