Golf tournament at Trails West
The fifth annual Alliance Against Family Violence Golf Tournament is slated for 1 p.m. Aug. 29 at Trails West Golf Course on Fort Leavenworth. Proceeds will benefit the Alliance Against Family Violence programs.
Cost is $300 for a team of four players and includes greens fee and cart fee. Prizes may be won on each hole.
For more information, contact Sister Jane Albert Mehrens at 682-1752.
More like this story
- Artist hopes Bonner's 'Marble Crazy' event broadens horizons
- Kansas City Connection: Library activities go way beyond books
- 8 years after tornado, Greensburg to have theater again
- Reno County spending money to keep jail smelling good
- Kansas City Connection: The return of the Royals, and showtime for Middle of the Map