Rick and Teresa Hilliard, Lansing, and Jeff and Heather Juett, Union, Ky., announce the engagement of their daughter, Hannah Juett, Lansing, to Nathan Olds, Overland Park, son of Teresa Olds, Lawrence, and the late Michael Olds.
The bride-to-be is a 2000 graduate of Lansing High School. She graduated in 2004 from the University of Saint Mary with a Bachelor of Arts in psychology. She plans to attend Avila University this fall to obtain a master's degree in counseling psychology.
The future groom is a 1999 graduate of Free State High School. He received a Bachelor of Science in biology in 2003 from Kansas University. He will graduate Aug. 19 from the Johnson County Regional Police Academy and will be commissioned as a police officer for the Overland Park Police Department.
The couple plan an Aug. 27 wedding at First Christian Church in Lawrence.
More like this story
- Face to Face: Bonner Springs librarian Jane Rink
- Kansas lawmakers seek classroom tweaks in school budget row
- Face to Face: Bonner Springs Elementary nurse Tammy Dooley
- Bill would prohibit public agencies and schools in Kansas from collecting union dues
- Face to Face: Basehor business owner Sarah McArdle