City, district set budget hearings
Members of the Basehor-Linwood school board will meet at 6:30 p.m. Monday, Aug. 22, for a public hearing concerning the 2005-06 budget. Following the public portion of the meeting, school board members will vote on whether to adopt the budget.
The meeting will take place at the school district office, 2008 N. 155th St.
And the Basehor City Council will host a public hearing at 6 p.m. Monday, Aug. 22, at Basehor City Hall to discuss the 2006 budget. The meeting will take place at Basehor City Hall, 2620 N. 155th St.
More like this story
- Basehor-Linwood students cover state tourney run with help from community
- Kansas City Connection: Sorting through the hoopla of the Big 12 tournament
- Basehor-Linwood's Trowbridge wins national title
- Bobcats take down Wellington in state opener
- Proposal to hike ag land taxes spawns backlash from Kansas farmers