Golf tournament suports charity
The fifth annual Alliance Against Family Violence Golf Tournament is slated for 1 p.m. Monday, Aug. 29, at Trails West Golf Course at Fort Leavenworth.
Proceeds will benefit the Alliance Against Family Violence programs.
Cost to play is $300 for a team of four players. The cost includes green fee and cart fee. Prizes may be won on each hole.
For more information, contact Sister Jane Albert Mehrens at 682-1752.
More like this story
- Kansas City Connection: Eating recommendations for moms (and everyone else)
- Kansas City Connection: Sorting through the hoopla of the Big 12 tournament
- Kansas City Connection: Sushi and Sufjan
- New Kansas rules would limit spending of welfare benefits
- Bonner boutique combines shopping with day at the salon