Mary L. Didde
Mass of Christian Burial for Mary L. Didde, 83, Easton, will be at 11 a.m. Wednesday, Aug. 24, at St. Joseph Catholic Church, Leavenworth. Burial will follow at Sacred Heart of Kickapoo Cemetery.
Mrs. Didde, who was a homemaker, died Saturday, Aug. 20, 2005, at Country Care in Easton.
She was born March 25, 1922, in Leavenworth, the daughter of Clarence and Florence Aaron.
She married Ignatius Didde on Nov. 3, 1945, in Leavenworth; he died May 1, 1999.
Her twin sister, Ann Marie Aaron, also preceded her in death.
Survivors include three sons, Dale Didde, Lansing, Dean Didde, Leavenworth, and Kevin Didde, Easton; a brother, Donald Aaron, Leavenworth; five grandchildren; and two great-grandchildren.
Friends may call from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. Tuesday, Aug. 23, at R.L. Leintz Funeral Home, where a rosary will be recited at 7 p.m.
The family suggests memorials to Sacred Heart of Kickapoo Cemetery, sent in care of the funeral home, 4701 10th Ave., Leavenworth 66048.
More like this story
- Bonner's Zumba classes create fitness 'family'
- Face to Face: Bonner Springs librarian Jane Rink
- The show must go on: Walcott competes at KU Relays, performs in school play in same night
- Kansas City Connection: A new home for Halls
- Adult students find success with Bonner-based diploma completion program