New Year’s Eve benefit slated
The Kansas City Friends for Make-A-Wish will throw a New Year's Eve gala at 7 p.m., Dec. 31, at the Downtown Marriott, 200 W. 12th St., Kansas City, Mo.
Proceeds from the event will be used to grant wishes to children from the Kansas City area who have been diagnosed with life-threatening illnesses.
Tickets to the event are $150 per person and are available at wishkc.org.
More like this story
- Face to Face: Basehor business owner Sarah McArdle
- Kansas City Connection: Bonner Springs balloon fest puts the helium in Halloween
- Kansas City Connection: 'Christmas Cheer' from a new 'Nutcracker' to Charles Dickens
- Scientists fly Kansas sky to study ferocious storms
- Bonner's Zumba classes create fitness 'family'