Tonganoxie contestant wins ‘Survivor’
Danni Boatwright of Tonganoxie outwitted, outplayed and outlasted everyone to win the $1 million prize on "Survivor Guatemala."
In a live broadcast Sunday night from Los Angeles, the 30-year-old former Miss Kansas USA was voted the sole survivor of the 39 days in Guatemala. Look for more about Boatwright in Thursday's Current.
Video from 6News in Lawrence: Tonganoxie woman wins survivor
More like this story
- Kansas City Connection: 36 Months in Kansas City
- Mott would be Kansas' first transgender House member
- Kansas City Connection: Don't be a stranger to this pie social
- Kansas City Connection: Sushi and Sufjan
- Kansas City Connection: Ugly sweaters, Legos for adults and KU basketball at the Sprint Center