Group offers free lodging
The group that operates Holiday Inn Express and Suites in Lansing is offering a free night of lodging Christmas Eve to the family of patients in local hospitals, nursing homes, veterans homes and treatment centers.
Leisure Hotels and Resorts announced the program for 21 of the hotels it operates in Kansas, including Holiday Inn Express and Suites in Lansing.
Families wanting to take advantage of the offer are asked to contact the hotel, (785) 250-1000.
More like this story
- New Kansas rules would limit spending of welfare benefits
- Kansas City Connection: A new home for Halls
- Kansas City Connection: The return of the Royals, and showtime for Middle of the Map
- Kansas student's budget documentary stirs controversy
- Bonner drama club provides performance outlet for secondary students