Angie Reynolds and David Wise were married July 16, 2005, at Saint Francis de Sales Catholic Church, Lansing, with the Rev. Mike Stubbs officiating.
The bride is the daughter of Donald and Caroline Schmidtz, Pierz, Minn. The groom is the son of Arthur "Red" and Mary Wise, Basehor.
Stephanie Talberg and Eileen Espelein were matrons of honor; Alyssa Reynolds was junior bridesmaid. Doug Wise was best man, and Tim Powell and Kenneth Marah were groomsmen.
Rachel Karnes was flower girl, and Ryan Talberg was ring bearer. Dan Talberg and Jim Espelein were ushers. Patty Delpercio was personal attendant.
A reception was at Lansing Community Center.
The bride is a graduate of Pierz Healy High School and Kansas City Kansas Community College; she works at Leavenworth County Co-op as a bookkeeper.
The groom is a Lansing High School graduate and works at Leavenworth County Co-op as a bulk feed-truck driver.
The couple resides in Basehor.
More like this story
- Wyandotte County's housing growth continues
- 2015 Candidate questionnaire: Jeanette Klamm, USD 458 Board of Education
- Kansas City Connection: Sorting through the hoopla of the Big 12 tournament
- Salina company acquires 13 vintage record presses
- Face to Face: Bonner Springs Elementary nurse Tammy Dooley