County GOP sets annual dinner, ball
Leavenworth County Republic Party will hold a Lincoln Day Dinner and Victory Ball Feb. 19 at the Riverfront Community Center, 123 S. Esplanade St. in Leavenworth.
Social hour will begin at 6 p.m., to be followed by a silent auction, dinner and dancing.
Tickets are $30 and can be obtained by calling 727-2548, 651-0522 or by calling your Republican Party precinct committee person.
More like this story
- Judge won't hear retrial of man who punched his attorney
- Kansas City Connection: Library activities go way beyond books
- Bonner drama club provides performance outlet for secondary students
- Kansas considers changes to policies for state workers
- Kansas lawmakers seek to boost campaign contribution limits