Fund-raiser collects more than $8,000
Parents of Lansing High School seniors collected more than $8,000 from a fund-raiser for Operation Graduation. Tickets were sold for $10, and names were drawn each day in December. Prizes increased from $25 early in the month to $50 later, with bonus prizes on Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and New Year's Eve.
$25: Karen Watson, Matt Burch, Matt Bristow, Eric Marlowe, Rhonda Lang, Donna Graf, Donna Moranville, Sharon Crary, Sherri Parkinson, Trish Delich, Chris Riccio.
$50: Chris Wilson, Tony Moss, Betty Burge, Donna Burge, Tom Roemer, Mike Wilson, Chris Goodlin, Scott Johnson, Norma DeHaan, Cathy Wiehe, Stacie Tripodi, Norma Hoagland, Flora Sanchez, Arnold Arts, Rosanne Hill.
$75: Jacob Thomas.
$100: Cynthia Tripp.
$200: Chandra Lemke.
More like this story
- Avian flu case confirmed in Leavenworth County
- Kansas lawmakers seek to boost campaign contribution limits
- Artist hopes Bonner's 'Marble Crazy' event broadens horizons
- State creates quarantine zone for bird flu in rural Leavenworth, Wyandotte counties
- Kansas Senate approves concealed carry of guns without training or permit