Court date rescheduled
The pretrial hearing for the Kansas City, Kan., man accused of robbing a Lansing gasoline station and raping a clerk was scheduled to take place last week but was continued to 11 a.m. Friday at the Justice Center in Leavenworth.
The incidents took place Dec. 21 at Wood Oil, 109 4-H Road.
More like this story
- Health Department workshop teaches health-related community planning
- Kansas City Connection: Sushi and Sufjan
- Organization Orientation: Basehor Historical Museum Society
- New Kansas rules would limit spending of welfare benefits
- Education focus: Academic boot camp program puts veterans back in the classroom