Vaccine clinic set this weekend
Although the Leavenworth County Health Department has no flu shots, an influenza and pneumonia vaccine clinic is scheduled for Saturday in Basehor.
The clinic, operated by Wyandotte Occupational Health Services, will be
available from 9 a.m. to noon Saturday at Community National Bank, 158th Street and U.S. Highway 24-40.
Basehor resident Wilma Schuler, a nurse who is vice president for business development for the group, said FluMist would be available, in addition to shots.
More like this story
- Ray Cox remembered as truly dedicated to his community
- Basehor-Linwood's Trowbridge wins national title
- Bonner drama club provides performance outlet for secondary students
- Hanging of 'In Cold Blood' killers marks 50th anniversary
- Backyard Beauty: Basehor area resident turns yard into wildlife habitat