LHS gym floor decision on hold
Lansing It's been about six weeks since a broken water main pipe flooded Lansing High's gym floor. It will be a few more weeks until the school finds out if the floor will have to be replaced, though.
Activities Director Gary Mattingly said the school's insurance company wanted to wait another month before making any decisions regarding the floor's future. He said the insurance company was waiting to see if the moisture under the floor would dry out.
More like this story
- Kansas officials hope budget puzzle pieces drop into place
- Analysis: Kansas GOP lawmakers set up debate on higher taxes
- Brownback urges Kansas House to pass GOP school funding plan
- Proposal to hike ag land taxes spawns backlash from Kansas farmers
- U.S. Soccer National Training Complex to begin construction by summer