Services for Stella L. Thomason, 81, Lansing, were Wednesday at Davis Funeral Chapel, Leavenworth. Burial was at Beattie Union Cemetery.
Ms. Thomason died Saturday, Feb. 12, 2005, at Colonial Manor in Lansing.
She was born Sept. 14, 1923, in Beattie, the daughter of Otto F.A. and Rose E. (Brouhard) Hiskey.
She married Martin Wesley "Jack" Thomason on Aug. 28, 1941. He died in 1983.
Survivors include two daughters, Janet S. Smith and Kathy A. Hahn, both of Fort Scott; four sons, Jackie M. Thomason, Sprague, Neb., Bennie Thomason, Iowa Falls, Iowa, Jonnie Thomason, Blackwell, Okla., and Kevin Thomason, Wichita; 20 grandchildren, 19 great-grandchildren and a great-great grandchild.
The family suggests memorials be sent in care of Davis Funeral Chapel, 531 Shawnee St., Leavenworth 66048.
More like this story
- New Kansas rules would limit spending of welfare benefits
- Kansas considers changes to policies for state workers
- International tragedy created lasting local legacy for Boy Scouts
- Hanging of 'In Cold Blood' killers marks 50th anniversary
- 2015 Candidate questionnaire: James Blancarte, Linwood City Council