George T. Dooner
Services for George Thomas Dooner, 49, Leavenworth, were Wednesday at St. Casmir's Catholic Church with burial at Mount Calvary Cemetery.
Mr. Dooner died Saturday, Feb. 19, 2005, at St. Luke's Plaza.
He was born Feb. 18, 1956, the son of John J. and Margaret M. (Barton) Dooner.
He worked as an attorney for Snyder and Snyder and as a manager for Food 4 Less. He had been a city commissioner and an active member of the water board, Knights of Columbus, Kiwanis and Leavenworth School Board.
Survivors include brothers Gerard Dooner, Leavenworth, and John Dooner, Ohio.
Belden-Sexton-Sumpter Funeral Chapels handled arrangements.
More like this story
- Wineries, craft breweries experience growth in Kansas
- Kansas City Connection: Grinders Pizza and Celebration at the Station
- Kansas City Connection: Record Store Day, Malcolm Gladwell and Third Thursday
- Basehor-based Holy-Field takes top honors at wine competition
- Kansas City Connection: Fourth of July fireworks, folk art at the Nelson