George T. Dooner
Services for George Thomas Dooner, 49, Leavenworth, were Wednesday at St. Casmir's Catholic Church with burial at Mount Calvary Cemetery.
Mr. Dooner died Saturday, Feb. 19, 2005, at St. Luke's Plaza.
He was born Feb. 18, 1956, the son of John J. and Margaret M. (Barton) Dooner.
He worked as an attorney for Snyder and Snyder and as a manager for Food 4 Less. He had been a city commissioner and an active member of the water board, Knights of Columbus, Kiwanis and Leavenworth School Board.
Survivors include brothers Gerard Dooner, Leavenworth, and John Dooner, Ohio.
Belden-Sexton-Sumpter Funeral Chapels handled arrangements.
More like this story
- Kansas City Connection: Sorting through the hoopla of the Big 12 tournament
- Kansas Senate panel to consider expanding liquor licenses
- Kansas City Connection: A new home for Halls
- Stolen goods from Joyland park found with Louie the Clown
- Kansas City Connection: City Market a hub for delicious ethnic food