Home-buying workshop offered
Housing and Credit Counseling Inc. will present a free four-hour workshop explaining all aspects of the home-buying process for first-time homebuyers in Kansas from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Friday at the Topeka Public Library, 1515 S.W. 10th Street, Topeka.
To register, call (800) 383-0217, ext. 302.
Housing and Credit Counseling Inc., is a statewide nonprofit agency that provides counseling and education on budgeting, credit, debt repayment, tenant-landlord issues and homeownership opportunities.
More like this story
- Derby police to give school officers body cameras
- Survivors of Jewish sites shooting victims plan remembrance
- Jury to weigh death sentence for man in Jewish site killings
- Hanging of 'In Cold Blood' killers marks 50th anniversary
- The Business of Growing: Basehor farm's herb production continues to expand