KU announces Lansing graduates
Five students with Lansing ties are among the more than 1,275 students to complete degree work at the University of Kansas during the fall semester, according to the KU Office of the Provost.
Lindsay Blair Fleumer, daughter of Al and Pat Fleumer, Lansing, received a Bachelor of Science in education. She is a graduate of Leavenworth High School.
Catherine Manzanares Decena, a graduate of Lansing High School, received a bachelor's degree in general studies.
Nicole Marie Miller, daughter of Dan and Rita Miller, Lansing, received a bachelor's degree in general studies.
Megan Marie Meyers, daughter of James and Catherine Meyers, Leavenworth, received a Bachelor of Fine Arts degree. Megan is a graduate of Lansing High School.
Katherine Lynn Walker, daughter of Carol Walker, Leavenworth, received a Bachelor of Science in business. Katherine is a Lansing High School graduate.
More like this story
- Kansas City Connection: Grinders Pizza and Celebration at the Station
- USD 458 employee becomes 2015 district graduate
- Dole Institute to exhibit Bob Dole's WWII-era letters
- 'Dead ball' no more: homers a more frequent highlight of baseball
- Kansas City Connection: Eating recommendations for moms (and everyone else)