Meeting slated with KDOT leader
Leavenworth County commissioners will meet with Deb Miller, Kansas secretary of transportation, to discuss highway projects in the county, including Kansas Highway 7.
Commission Chairman Clyde Graeber said the officials would brief Miller about their talks with the Kansas Turnpike Authority concerning building a new entrance south of Tonganoxie, the interchange connecting K-7 with U.S. Highway 24-40 and other projects proposed in the Leavenworth County one-cent sales tax proposal.
Commissioners will meet with Miller at 8:30 a.m. Thursday at the Kansas Department of Transportation office in Topeka.
More like this story
- Face to Face: Basehor chiropractor Scott Runnels
- Kansas City Connection: It’s showtime for theater festivals
- Kansas City Connection: Don't be a stranger to this pie social
- Face to Face: Bonner Springs High secretary Cindy Stephens
- Kansas City Connection: 'Christmas Cheer' from a new 'Nutcracker' to Charles Dickens