City administrator comes up for review
Lansing City Council will meet in special session Thursday to discuss City Administrator Mike Smith's job performance.
The meeting will be at 6:30 p.m. Thursday at City Hall, 800 First Terrace, prior to a 7 p.m. study session in which council members are scheduled to talk about the city's Emergency Operations Plan.
Smith has been city administrator since July 1999. Prior to taking the city's top administrative post, Smith had been chief of the Lansing Police Department. He has been with the city since 1979.
Council members will discuss Smith's evaluation with him in executive session.
Smith's performance as City Administrator is evaluated annually.
More like this story
- Reno County spending money to keep jail smelling good
- Kansas Senate to vote on tighter rules for social services
- Analysis: Kansas GOP lawmakers set up debate on higher taxes
- New Kansas rules would limit spending of welfare benefits
- Community walk to mark 1-year anniversary of shootings at Jewish sites