Scholarship offered to LHS grads
Lansing Education Association is offering an $800 scholarship for any graduating Lansing High School student who will be student teaching in the fall of 2005.
Interested and eligible graduates of LHS should pick up an application in the counseling office or contact Cheryl Orlowski at (913) 727-1128. The deadline for applications is April 1.
More like this story
- BLHS Jazz Night to raise funds for band program
- Kansas City Connection: The art of ‘Rising Up,’ and visiting some old haunts
- Kansas City Connection: a place for good jazz, eats; Starlight lets it go
- Kansas City Connection: Char Bar, Sleater-Kinney, Zubaz and giant Lego sculptures
- Kansas City Connection: Record Store Day, Malcolm Gladwell and Third Thursday