Scholarship offered to LHS grads
Lansing Education Association is offering an $800 scholarship for any graduating Lansing High School student who will be student teaching in the fall of 2005.
Interested and eligible graduates of LHS should pick up an application in the counseling office or contact Cheryl Orlowski at (913) 727-1128. The deadline for applications is April 1.
More like this story
- Kansas City Connection: Record Store Day, Malcolm Gladwell and Third Thursday
- Kansas City Connection: Banjos and beignets
- Backyard Beauty: Basehor area resident turns yard into wildlife habitat
- Kansas City Connection: Sorting through the hoopla of the Big 12 tournament
- Kansas City Connection: Sushi and Sufjan