Leavenworth Graveside services for Howard W. Haske, 77, Leavenworth, will be at 11 a.m. Tuesday, March 1, at Leavenworth National Cemetery.
Mr. Haske died Wednesday, Feb. 2, 2005, at Cushing Memorial Hospital.
He was born Aug. 25, 1927, and served in the Army from Dec. 2, 1945, to March 19, 1947.
No visitation is planned.
Davis Funeral Chapel, Leavenworth, is in charge of arrangements.
More like this story
- Kansas City Connection: Where comics, movies and TV shows come to life
- Scientists fly Kansas sky to study ferocious storms
- Health Department workshop teaches health-related community planning
- New Kansas rules would limit spending of welfare benefits
- State creates quarantine zone for bird flu in rural Leavenworth, Wyandotte counties