Band Boosters reset fund-raiser
Lansing High School's Band Boosters are back on track for fund raising.
A water main break flooded parts of the school and put the boosters' garage sale, originally scheduled for Jan. 8, on hold.
The garage sale has been rescheduled for 9 a.m.-3 p.m. Jan. 29 in the LHS commons. Students will sell items to raise money for the band's March trip to Dallas.
To make a donation of an unwanted item for the band to sell, contact band director Deb Steiner at (913) 727-1197 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The spaghetti dinner fund-raiser remains scheduled for 4:30 p.m.-6 p.m. Friday in the LHS commons. The menu includes spaghetti, bread, salad and dessert. A donation is required to attend the meal.
More like this story
- End of an era: BLHS teacher says goodbye after 35 years
- Face to Face: Bonner Springs pastor Cynthia Meyer
- Fascinating fasteners: Bonner woman shares button hobby through 'traveling museum'
- Face to Face: Basehor business owner Sarah McArdle
- Parent thanks USD 204 staff for education of her special-needs son