Free-throw contest coming to Lansing
Lansing Knights of Columbus will stage its annual free-throw competition at 1 p.m. Jan. 23 at the Lansing Activity Center.
The competition is free and is open to boys and girls ages 10 14.
Contestants must bring a copy of their birth certificate to compete, and a parent or guardian must sign the entry form.
Participation in this competition has been approved by the Kansas State High School Activities Assn.
For more information or to obtain an entry form, call Bill Butler at 727-5146.
More like this story
- Kansas City Connection: Grinders Pizza and Celebration at the Station
- Kansas City Connection: Record Store Day, Malcolm Gladwell and Third Thursday
- Kansas City Connection: Eating recommendations for moms (and everyone else)
- Kansas City Connection: Banjos and beignets
- Kansas Senate panel considering bill to ban abortion method