Governor to speak at Middle School
Kathleen Sebelius will speak Feb. 4 at a breakfast at Lansing Middle School that will benefit the Lansing Community Education Foundation.
The event begins at 7 a.m.
Tickets are being sold on a first-come, first-served basis. Contact Mary Alice Schroeger at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to buy tickets.
More like this story
- Hanging of 'In Cold Blood' killers marks 50th anniversary
- Community walk to mark 1-year anniversary of shootings at Jewish sites
- Generating change: Ag Hall looks to reinfuse energy with Barnyard Babies event
- Survivors of Jewish sites shooting victims plan remembrance
- Reno County spending money to keep jail smelling good