Bond supporters to meet
Supporters of the Lansing school bond issue will gather at 7 p.m. Tuesday for a kickoff meeting.
Ali Zeck, who was a co-chair of the Lansing Schools Facilities Planning Committee, said the meeting would be to begin organizing the effort to win the support of voters for the $23.6 million bond.
The meeting will be in the commons area of Lansing Middle School, 509 Ida St.
Zeck said child care would be provided if parents first called the district office, 727-1100, to let them know of their need.
More like this story
- Kansas City Connection: More holiday events, tasty eats and food for your ears
- Bonner, Basehor split baseball doubleheader
- Royals legend helps Gold Glove Week thrive
- Kansas House committee delays review of Democrat's remarks
- Kansas City Connection: Record Store Day, Malcolm Gladwell and Third Thursday