Church schedules pancake feed
Lansing United Methodist Church is celebrating Mardi Gras with a pre-Lenten pancake breakfast on Saturday, Feb. 5.
The all-you-can-eat pancake breakfast begins at 7 a.m. and continues until 10 a.m. at the church, 107 E. Kay St.
Cost is $5 for adults and $2 for children under 10, and tickets will be available.
More like this story
- Kansas City Connection: Banjos and beignets
- Kansas City Connection: Record Store Day, Malcolm Gladwell and Third Thursday
- Kansas City Connection: Sorting through the hoopla of the Big 12 tournament
- Kansas City Connection: The return of the Royals, and showtime for Middle of the Map
- Bonner, Basehor split baseball doubleheader