Council, planners to meet tonight
The Lansing City Council will meet in joint session tonight with the city's Planning Commission to discuss planning issues.
On the agenda for the meeting, which starts at 6:30 p.m. at City Hall, 800 First Terrace, are several items:
¢ An executive session to discuss personnel.
¢ Discussion of the planning approval process.
¢ Updates to the city's Comprehensive Plan.
¢ Review of the Main Street Overlay District.
¢ Presentation on a proposed "stream buffer" ordinance.
More like this story
- Kansas City Connection: A bakery to satisfy your cookie addiction
- Kansas City Connection: City Market a hub for delicious ethnic food
- Kansas City Connection: Library activities go way beyond books
- Face to Face: Bonner Springs business owner Val Barth
- Senior Center volunteers tutor Bonner second graders in reading