Meeting to explore school decision
Kansas Association of School Boards will sponsor a presentation in Shawnee on the recent Kansas Supreme Court decision regarding the state's funding of public schools.
The presentation is scheduled for 6:30 p.m. today at Mill Valley High School, 5900 Monticello Road, Shawnee. It is one of a series the association is sponsoring across Kansas.
The presentation lasts approximately 30 minutes with a time for questions and discussion to follow.
The association said the presentation would be open to board members, administrators, school staff, site council members and school district patrons.
More like this story
- New Kansas rules would limit spending of welfare benefits
- Health Department workshop teaches health-related community planning
- Kansas City Connection: Sushi and Sufjan
- Kansas City Connection: Eating recommendations for moms (and everyone else)
- Kansas City Connection: Record Store Day, Malcolm Gladwell and Third Thursday