School board calls special meeting
A special meeting of the Lansing School Board has been called for 5:30 p.m. Tuesday.
The agenda for the meeting, which will be in the music room of Lansing Middle School, 509 W. Ida St., lists three items: adoption of agenda; personnel; adjourn.
Neither Randal Bagby, superintendent of schools, nor School Board President Shelly Gowdy could be reached Friday afternoon to comment on the nature of the meeting.
More like this story
- Pilot killed in Wichita crash ID'd as former Cessna engineer
- Kansas may face $42 million tax tab to former Pizza Hut magnate
- Ample rainfall helps wheat crop as harvest nears
- Property taxes on the rise around Kansas
- Baldwin City resident killed, another injured in motorcycle wreck in southern Leavenworth County