Cheerleading deadline nears
Lansing Parks and Recreation cheerleading registrations will be taken until July 15. Youths ages 5-11 by Aug. 1 are eligible to participate in the program. Participants will cheer at the Lansing Parks and Recreation youth football games. Cost is $65 per child, which includes the complete uniform. Any questions, call 727-2960.
More like this story
- Bill would prohibit public agencies and schools in Kansas from collecting union dues
- State board told Attorney General's office can't advise it
- 2015 Candidate questionnaire: Gary Johnson, USD 458 Board of Education
- Hollywood Casino hotel process hitting home stretch
- 2015 Candidate questionnaire: Jeanette Klamm, USD 458 Board of Education