Hospital teacher baby-sitter safety
Cushing Memorial Hospital will hold a baby-sitter safety course for ages 12 and older.
The one-day class will be from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. July 27 at Cushing Medical Plaza, 1001 Sixth Ave., Leavenworth. Cost is $20, and space is limited. To register, call 684-1303.
More like this story
- Kansas lawmakers seek to boost campaign contribution limits
- Basehor-Linwood powerlifters win state titles
- 2015 Candidate questionnaire: Jeanette Klamm, USD 458 Board of Education
- Kansas City Connection: Sorting through the hoopla of the Big 12 tournament
- Feds: Hotel owners replaced legal workers with immigrants