Lansing residents honored by Baker
Lansing residents Thomas and Teresa Watts Young, who both graduated from Baker University in 1981, have been selected for the school's Athletic Hall of Fame.
The Youngs will become the first husband-wife duo chosen for the Wildcats' shrine when they are recognized during homecoming ceremonies on Oct. 1.
The couple attended Baker from 1977-1981. Thomas is president of Young Sign Co.
More like this story
- Artist hopes Bonner's 'Marble Crazy' event broadens horizons
- Backyard Beauty: Basehor area resident turns yard into wildlife habitat
- Ray Cox remembered as truly dedicated to his community
- Kansas logs first sighting of tropical piratic flycatcher
- Hanging of 'In Cold Blood' killers marks 50th anniversary