Lansing residents honored by Baker
Lansing residents Thomas and Teresa Watts Young, who both graduated from Baker University in 1981, have been selected for the school's Athletic Hall of Fame.
The Youngs will become the first husband-wife duo chosen for the Wildcats' shrine when they are recognized during homecoming ceremonies on Oct. 1.
The couple attended Baker from 1977-1981. Thomas is president of Young Sign Co.
More like this story
- Kansas City Connection: 'Christmas Cheer' from a new 'Nutcracker' to Charles Dickens
- Christmas movies a highlight of the holiday season
- Kansas budget director accessed state email
- Kansas City Connection: Ugly sweaters, Legos for adults and KU basketball at the Sprint Center
- Kansas City Connection: Pick up a unique gift at an upcoming arts and crafts fair