Lasning student gets pilot certificate
A Lansing student at Kansas State University at Salina has passed another milestone in his bid to become a pilot.
Dan Kozak, a sophomore in professional pilot, earned his commercial pilot certificate.
He is a graduate of Immaculata High School and son of Chet Kozak and Linda Dolsberry.
More like this story
- Great Midwest Balloon Fest looks for great weather this weekend
- KSU researchers develop heat-tolerant wheat
- Kansas City Connection: Pick up a unique gift at an upcoming arts and crafts fair
- Bobcats beat Bishop Ward, remain undefeated
- Education focus: JCCC CDL training puts students in the driver's seat for a new career