LEAP moving to new location
The Lansing Educational Achievement Program, or LEAP, is moving to a new location on Aug. 3.
LEAP's old facility was located at 830 N. Main and the new facility will be at 826 N. Main.
The move isn't far, as the new building is in the same complex, but the new location is bigger and will offer larger class sizes for students.
"We're growing and the bigger facility will accommodate twice as many students," LEAP Coordinator Carrie Boorem said.
LEAP helps teenagers earn their high school diplomas by offering alternative teaching methods.
More like this story
- Kansas City Connection: Sorting through the hoopla of the Big 12 tournament
- Kansas City Connection: A new home for Halls
- Face to Face: Basehor business owner Sarah McArdle
- Bill would prohibit public agencies and schools in Kansas from collecting union dues
- Kansas lawmakers considering proposals on public employees