USM receives WWI series
The University of Saint Mary De Paul Library has announced that it is one of only 50 libraries nationwide to receive a unique video/lecture series, "The World War I Years: America Becomes a World Power."
The six-part series was awarded to De Paul Library by National Video Resources in association with the American Library Association and is supported by a grant from the National Endowment for the Humanities.
More like this story
- Kansas City Connection: Library activities go way beyond books
- Kansas City Connection: A bakery to satisfy your cookie addiction
- Rough weather hits southwest Kansas, at least 1 tornado
- Libraries to celebrate heroes this summer
- Kansas City Connection: Dance festival, Big Picnic, Van Halen make braving summer heat worth it