A look inside: The Lansing Devils
The Lansing Devils softball team had a successful summer season. The 10-and-under squad, coached by former Lansing High softball players Maggie Aus and Carolyn McKune, showed steady improvement throughout the season and finished second in the league tournament.
Coaches Aus and McKune recently sat down with The Current to talk about what each of their players brought to the team. This video slideshow includes audio excerpts from those interviews and provides a look inside the dugout of the Lansing Devils.
This is a large video file and may take a while to download if you don't have high-speed internet.
More like this story
- Kansas City Connection: Pick up a unique gift at an upcoming arts and crafts fair
- Kansas City Connection: 'Christmas Cheer' from a new 'Nutcracker' to Charles Dickens
- Ag Hall adds 5K to Santa Express events
- Santa Express at Ag Hall to include 5K
- Kansas City Connection: The debut of KC Ballet's new 'Nutcracker' and other family activities