A look inside: The Lansing Devils
The Lansing Devils softball team had a successful summer season. The 10-and-under squad, coached by former Lansing High softball players Maggie Aus and Carolyn McKune, showed steady improvement throughout the season and finished second in the league tournament.
Coaches Aus and McKune recently sat down with The Current to talk about what each of their players brought to the team. This video slideshow includes audio excerpts from those interviews and provides a look inside the dugout of the Lansing Devils.
This is a large video file and may take a while to download if you don't have high-speed internet.
More like this story
- New Kansas rules would limit spending of welfare benefits
- Survivors of Jewish sites shooting victims plan remembrance
- Kansas City Connection: Sushi and Sufjan
- Bill would prohibit public agencies and schools in Kansas from collecting union dues
- The show must go on: Walcott competes at KU Relays, performs in school play in same night