Reds rained out
Leavenworth Tourney opener bumped back a day
The Lansing Reds' game against the Easton Outlaws, slated for 8 p.m. Tuesday night at Sportsfield, has been rained out.
The game, part of first-round action at the Leavenworth Baseball League Tournament, now will be played at 8 p.m. Wednesday. All tournament action has been pushed back one day.
More like this story
- Kansas man charged with molestation arrested in California
- Former Shawnee music teacher charged with molestation missing from house arrest
- Former nurse accused of sexual assaulting Kansas patients
- Tonganoxie police investigating sexual assault case involving 13-year-old
- Shawnee woman suing archdiocese