Thomas A. Ralston
Services for Thomas A. Ralston Jr., Lansing, were Saturday at Memorial Chapel, Fort Leavenworth. Burial with full military honors was Monday at Fort Leavenworth National Cemetery.
Mr. Ralston died Monday, July 18, 2005, at Colonial Manor Nursing Home.
He was born Oct. 21, 1924, in Pratt, the son of Thomas R. and Bernice G. Wyrick Ralston.
Mr. Ralston retired from the U.S. Army at the rank of chief warrant officer 3.
He married Cleo M. Sterling on Jan. 27, 1951, in Clayton N.M.; she survives at the home.
The family suggests memorials to Cal Farley's Boys Ranch, sent in care of Leintz Funeral Home, 4701 10th Ave., Leavenworth 66048.
More like this story
- Kansas City Connection: 'Christmas Cheer' from a new 'Nutcracker' to Charles Dickens
- New Kansas rules would limit spending of welfare benefits
- Kansas City Connection: More holiday events, tasty eats and food for your ears
- Health Department workshop teaches health-related community planning
- Education officials say schools need reshaped for the future