Letter: Thanks for the blast
To the Editor:
The members of Downtown Bonner, Inc. would like to thank the following businesses, organizations and/or individuals for making July 2nd Bonner Blast 2005 celebration, performed by Pro Fireworks Unlimited, Inc. off the Shawnee Rock bluff, another spectacular evening event: Alden-Harrington Funeral Home, Inc., Atmos Energy Corp., Belfonte Ice Cream, Berning Tire, Bonner Springs Business & Professional Women, Bonner Springs City Band, Bonner Springs Convention & Touring Committee, Bonner Springs Floral, Bonner Springs Historic Preservation Society, Bonner Springs Swim Club-Ice Cream Social, Bonner Springs Wrestling Club, Bonner Thriftway Grocery Store, "Chad" Chadwick-Prudential, Commercial State Bank, Dave Pierce-American Family Insurance, Debe Birzer, Donald Slinkard-Custom Welding & Fabrication, E.H & Judy Garrett, Harrington Floral Shop, Inter-State Federal Savings & Loan Assn., K&E Investments, Inc., Kenneth May II, Kiwanis Club, Kobi's Bar & Grill, Mr. and Mrs. Gene Reynolds, Mrs. Jeannine Gallagehr-Mary Kay Consultant, Rebecca Zirkle-Allstate Insurance Co., Red Fortune Restaurant, Shawnee Rock co., VFW Post #6401, Wagner Auto Body & Sales, Inc., Wing Busters, Wyandotte Vac & Janitorial Supplies.
Their donations, monetarily and/or in-kind, were greatly appreciated. Thank you!
Downtown Bonner, Inc.
More like this story
- Art festival, patriotic celebration to take over Downtown Bonner June 27
- Concerns spread over announcement of Thriftway closure
- Kansas City Connection: Charisse retains old charm as Power & Light alternative
- Animal health effort in Kansas and Missouri notes 10 years
- Kansas City Connection: Pick up a unique gift at an upcoming arts and crafts fair